- Ride like the pros on the new SL4 FACT IS 10r carbon frame with uniqely shaped, tapered head tube and OSBB: now even stiffer and lighter for pure, unbridled speed and power
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Roval Fusee SL wheelset combines our super-light alloy rims with aero features for a fast and compliant ride for everyday training and racing
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset with OSBB and removable spider has outstanding strength-to-weight ratio for superior power transfer, plus SRAM’s pro tour-proven Red group for feather-light weight, intuitive shifting, and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Body Geometry Romin Expert saddle with hollow Ti rails is built for racing fast with a contoured profile that keeps the rider in an optimal power-transfer position
- Pro FACT carbon seatpost is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer during all-out seated efforts
To inquire about this product, call our main store at 503-233-5973.
For the details and specs, see Specialized's Tarmac Pro Red page.